D365 Data Analyst
£400 - £450 per day (OUTSIDE IR35)
Investigo are pleased to be partnering with an instantly recognisable brand with their search for a D365 Data Analyst. This role will play an integral part of their D365 implementation programme, leading on a number of data analytical objectives across the project.
Having recently completed the RFP process, recently selecting a systems integration partner, this role will really be an end-to-end implementation assignment.
Scope of work:
- Load data objects in line with the programme sprints
- Transform, cleanse and load into D365
- Troubleshoot errors and prepare for re-load
- Validate data loads for approval with owners
- Load data as per the various cycles - UAT
- Automate test loads and document time taken
- Work with business to create new data
- Identify and extract data from source systems
- Prepare for go-live
If the above is of interest, please apply at the earliest convenience. Alternatively, please send your CV directly to Harrison on: Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org