Data Analyst // Insurance // ACORD // Ruschlikon // SQL
Our client a software company based in the City has a requirement for a Data Analyst with experience of Data Transformation, XML, and ideally Ruschlikon or Accord knowledge to join their rapidly growing London based team.
Key Experience / Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-year data analyst experience (ideally within Insurance)
- Ability to think logically and work under pressure.
- Understanding of XML & SQL e.g. schemas, validators
- An understanding of API's / JSON
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Presentation tools such as Power BI, Tableau or QlikView
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of analysing (or capturing) business requirements
- Able to evidence a Continuous Improvement mindset
- Good stakeholder management experience
- London Market Insurance experience
- Proven track record working for an insurance company or insurance software vendor.
- Experience of working with any of the following Messaging / DRI / ACORD Standards / Ruschlikon
- Knowledge and familiarity of ACORD
- ACE Certified Expert. Either held, in flight or prepared to complete
- CII certification or equivalent qualification. Either held, in flight or prepared to complete