Data Analyst - Standards Body
Remote (then, London)
3 months initially (likely to extend)
Outside IR35 (pending CEST)
#dataanalyst #datanalysis #dataprofiling #datacleansing #datagovernance #dataquality #referencedata #masterdata #migration
To work on an efficiency change program with an expertise in data governance / quality and master/reference data management craft the Business Data and Reporting deliverables enabling the data strategy and governance required by the Programme and Regulatory Services for launch.
Experience with data quality management and cleansing is a must :
- Conduct as-is analysis from source systems and define the target state.
- Profile data, capture and define data quality rules and standards.
- Run queries to extract and analyse data.
- Generate dashboard reports.
- Map out current data challenges and make recommendations.
- Specify data requirements from complex functional and non-functional requirements.
- Analyse requirements and generate Business Master Data Definition and Controls.
- Evaluate complicated datasets and create Reference Data Definitions.
- Breakdown detailed data requirements for business defined KPIs.
- Define and document the Reporting Inventory enabling operational and executive measures.
- Specify test cases/scripts to ensure requirements traceability and enables data reconciliation.
- Capture and document the detailed Business Glossary.