- Comfortable in collecting, manipulating, and reporting data to all levels (including Executive level)
- Heavily utilize SQL, VBA, Excel and other technical tools in order to extract data from data warehouse, analyze data and present data to reveal business insight for Post-Transaction Monitoring
- Identify opportunities for improvement through data, and champion the usage of data to derive insights and drive action across the business.
- Develop Post-Transaction Monitoring typologies, rules and/or thresholds utilizing data analytics from transactional historical data to reveal trends, patterns, and customer behaviors.
- Knowledge with Post-TM systems or ability to quickly ramp up and learn our systems.
- Document methodology, approach, and results of all data analysis.
- Post-Transaction Monitoring will the primary focus for the first 2 months and will taper into other program activities involving reporting, data analysis and systems integration.
- Participate in meetings and other ad-hoc business needs.
- Duration 16 weeks
- Established SQL skills, able to handle complex data structures from multiple sources (Big Data, conventional DBs) and different areas (customer, transactional, fraud, compliance, etc.) for reporting key performance metrics.
- Must have experience with Tableau
- Ideally previous knowledge with software systems, API/Microservices and Web Technologies as core building block in projects.
- Proven track record of Transaction Monitoring and AML.
- Previously gathered functional and non-functional requirements, written user stories and mapped out processes for Compliance systems.
- Highly disciplined person, self-motivated, team-player, adaptable and delivery focused.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and excellent time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio).