Are you a Junior Data & Insights analyst who is looking to join the most exclusive health and fitness brands in the UK? Then this role is for you!
My client are currently looking for an engaging, proactive 'data first' data and insights analyst to work across all elements of the business to analyse how they are performing and present back areas for improvement. This truly is a great opportunity for someone to come into an awesome environment and pick up some excellent new technologies and skills to enhance you career.
- Analysing a wide range of data sets to help inform business, marketing, member and brand strategies
- Work across all elements of the business to analyse how they are performing and present back areas for improvement
- Build reports and visualise data so teams have real time insights into performance
- Work with the marketing team and CRM manager to deliver valuable insight, understand how our members engage with our marketing activity and the effectiveness of our campaigns
- Use this data to constantly review and improve campaign performance and aid in building CRM plans and strategies
- 2-3 Years analytics and insights experience working within for established brand or agency
- Proficient SQL
- Experience of Dax and M Query
- Confident in query writing with basic understanding of modelling
- Experience of "storytelling" in a corporate context, and crafting clear, compelling messaging
- Experience of working with Microsoft Power Bi or other similar data analysis/visualisation tool
- Experience of Power Apps
This role has a hybrid wfh/office policy, with 2 days min working from home. Offices are based in Soho.
Please get in touch to learn more about this great opportunity.