My global Insurance Client are currently looking for an experienced Data & solutions Architect to lead and own the delivery and migration phase of a large scale move from legacy DWH to a more holistic, group wide data architecture, supported by the cloud.
Key Skills required:
- You will have delivered at least 1 cloud migration in a hands on data architect role. AWS or Azure.
- Strong EDI and Datalake experience
- They are moving to a data streaming architecture so must have some exposure to introducing kafka to a programme
- Acted as the lead design authority on previous projects
- Establish requirements and ensure solution adoption & project level architecture meets the project business
- 3 Key criteria - Data cleansing; data categorisation; Data categories
- Must be hands on and very proactive with great comms, get up and go attitude.