Data Architect - 2 Year FTC - Leeds
Our client is looking for a Data Architect to join on an exciting opportunity to step into the Data, Insights and Analytics Team . The role is a new vacancy for the expansion of their data team to work on a major Programme, which will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to work on a cutting edge Data Ecosystem!
They are currently investing heavily in its data landscape and will give the opportunity to shape and add lots of value in lots of exciting projects that is part of their strategy.
This programme will see them create their new operating model. Technology will undoubtedly be one of the most ambitious parts of this work where all of the technology decisions made will underpin the way the entire business will operate in the future. To enable this programme, the technology operating model will be transitioned to become self-sufficient which will offer so many exciting opportunities.
As the technology team is set to grow dramatically, a number of other exciting new roles will become available in future.
- Data migration, strategy, mapping / lineage, quality, standards across multiple projects and solutions
- Work closely with the development team to design and implement data solutions
- Being able to recommend the best place to source data sets, both internal and external to the organisation
- Ability to capture and document standards and designs that can be easily understood for all stakeholders (DBAs through to CIO)
- Data migration and the ability to be consulted with data movements for data performance and optimisation
- Microsoft experience (SQL DW / Cosmos DB / Azure Data Lake)
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders, colleagues and strategic partners across a portfolio of projects with flexible working to do joint projects across different geographies
Strong benefits package and flexible working arrangement available.