My client are currently recruiting for an experienced Data Architect to join an expanding critivcal function of the business.
This is a remote role with occasional travel to their offices in Cambridge; 6 months initially and Outside of IR35.
- To lead the design, development and deployment of data and analytics-led solutions, to support the development of complex data pipelines that serve the digital applications
-Engage with internal stakeholders, gather requirements, and implement technologies that will allow data acquisition / access real time
- To provide infrastructure that serves data in near real time for our application suites and any associated new products
- Experience with big data technologies
- Experience and understanding in Conceptual/Logical/Physical Data modelling
- Strong data background including data storage, transformation, event processing, APIs, IAM
- Experience in high throughput data utilising messaging technologies (E)
- Experience of Master Data Management
Please do get in touch for more details - this is an immediate vacancy to interview and start asap.