My client are currently looking for a Data Architect with previous SAP experience to help redesign the group wide Data Architecture strategy, initially tasked with creating an 'as is' 'to be' model.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Strong hands-on data architecture experience, ideally with a background of managing and integrating multiple business and analytics frameworks
- You will have had experience within Enterprise level architecture teams with a strong data cleansing, data governance and data stewardship mindset
- This organisation has multiple legacy SAP systems so experience with SAP would be ideal
- Strong data modelling skills
- You will have ideally have experience with TOGAF and particularly discovery tools
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills