Data Architect / Information Architect / Business Architect
Are you an expert in data flows, data security and data management?
Are you SC cleared, DV cleared, NPPV cleared or have experience in central government?
Are you happy to visit Warrington occasionally?
A major central government client are looking for a Data Architect to join them on a 12-month contract.
Skills and experience sought:
- Automation of data flows
- Security and assurance of data exchange
- Handling specialised data types
- Rules based data processing engines
- Integration of multiple data platforms under different architectural authority.
- Information Management best practice, including data labels and headers.
- Data validation and error handling
- Handling multiple character sets
- Implementation of data retention policies and deletion processes
- Agile and complex/matrix team structures
- Outsourced / multi-stakeholder technology platforms
- High security systems and handling legally privileged material
- Evidential concepts and investigative / analytic computer systems
SC, DV or NPPV clearance is highly desirable.