We are currently working exclusively with a world leading FTSE 100 organisation that are about to undertake a vast Data Governance transformation programme within their Shared Services centre. Hence we are looking for a highly experienced Data Governance Lead / SME to drive this.
This is a 12 month initial engagement with a high chance of extension, Outside IR35.
- Significant experience in delivering Data Governance strategies and programmes in large, complex organisations - Ideally Matrix managed environments
- Able to work in a hybrid WFH/In Office model
- Self-Starter and Independent Worker with a strong focus on collaboration & knowledge transfer & other Project resource i.e. Data Catalogue project
- Strong communicator with extensive experience of dealing with senior stakeholders in a matrix
- Must be eligible for BPSS Clearance