Data Migration Analyst (Cleanser) - Pharmaceutical Client
12 month initial contract
Inside IR35 - up to £350pd
Remote initially, then Maidenhead (2 or so days a week)
Multi-year Business Process & Technology project (Veeva) has been initiated that will leverage the client's Digital Technology 2030 Enterprise Platform Strategy across Quality and R&D.
The Migration Data Cleanser will be key to the success of the data migration between the current client systems and the equivalent Veeva Vault capability.
The Migration Data Cleanser works with Business Migration Lead to prepare the client's data for migration from current systems to the equivalent Veeva Vault capability.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Identifying gaps and inconsistencies with data stored in the client's systems
- Gather data from client document content, ESMS data and from SMEs
- Manage Data within Enrichment spreadsheets
- Manage Data Enrichment within SharePoint
- Participate in Verification Testing
Deliverables include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Data Enrichment spreadsheets
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, SharePoint and Teams,
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel,
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Documentum and Regulatory Documents