My global client are looking for an experienced Data Strategy and Architecture Lead to join them on an initial 6 month contract.
This is a senior role, responsible for the implementation of a global data strategy, and take end-to-end ownership of my clients data governance processes. You will also be accountable for IT Architecture & Design, managing a team of Solution Architects to align wider business and data strategies. You will also be responsible for delivering standardisation of IT infrastructure, technology and IT outsourcing.
- Expert in IT Architectural Standards, Principles & Governance frameworks
- You will have previously led Architecture teams, alongside good experience of managing and/or engaging with Product Management teams
- Will have ideally managed or worked closely with Environment, Test & Release teams
- Expert in Data Services and Strategy
- Proven experience of delivering e2e solutions for large organisations
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
This is an initial 6 month contract, highly likely to extend, flex between wfh and my clients HQ.