Database Administrator - Finance and Reporting Support
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Investigo have been retained to search and select for a SAP Business One Reporting super user to join an exciting company based in Berkshire.
This role can be fit for a Reporting Specialist, Systems Specialist, Analyst or Database Administrators that have worked with ERP or SAP Systems (ideally SAP B1)
This role will be to continually strive to improve our clients business intelligence output and create and manage ad-hoc SAP reports. To provide the management team with all relevant and timely information required to effectively run the UK operation. To prepare and be responsible for the generation of the annual budget and LE (Latest Estimates) reports of the company. Ensure that all parent company reporting is carried out in accordance with the agreed internally published guidelines.
Key skills & responsibilities:
- SAP reporting experience
- Creating and amending ad-hoc SAP reports
- Become the go-to person for SAP queries
- Microsoft Excel Experience (Must have)
- Good understanding of finances and accounting
- Completion of budget reports for head office
- Sell out analysis with reporting to account managers and planners
- Managing transfer pricing
- Manage packaging waste and "Weee" reporting
- Helping to organise marketing budgets
- Must be a great communicator, written and verbal
- ERP System experience
- SAP Business One (Nice to Have)
Please apply for this role of send an updated cv to Joe.firstname.lastname@example.org.