Delivery Lead / Scaled Agile Framework / Regulatory and Risk
Flexible working in London / WFH
Our client, a Global Insurance organisation has an urgent requirement for a Delivery Lead to plan, manage and deliver an agreed and evolving set of Regulatory and Risk digital transformation initiatives.
The Delivery Lead is also responsible for implementing, maintaining and championing agile practices at the portfolio level.
This role will be initially focused on working with the project and delivery teams to ensure alignment across the business objectives and delivery roadmap, while working with the Portfolio Head to transition the delivery teams to an agile delivery capability.
Skills and Experience
- Broad experience with program & project standards, governance and methods, including Agile methods
- Proven program delivery experience with a good understanding of business and systems analysis as well as change management
- Demonstrable focus on successful delivery of multi-department / business area programs of work including IT elements
- Project management qualification (preferably certified Agile practitioner and MSP Managing Successful Programmes)
- Ability to work independently and use their own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of internal and external stakeholder engagement (including vendors)
- Practical experience of working in an Agile delivery team, ideally at a release train level
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of Insurance business and technology and/or experience leading similar programs is preferable but not essential.
- Must have Financial Services experience