A large Government client are seeking an experienced Agile Delivery Manager to work within a worldwide Transformation Delivery Team on a well renowned project.
Working to the Head of Transformation, you will lead a delivery workstream within the Delivery Unit which aligns to key focus areas. Your workstream will be composed of 3-4 delivery leads within transformation and focused on the delivery of a small number of initiatives relevant to your workstream. With the support of the Team leadership, you will manage the end to end delivery of initiatives in your area covering scoping, planning, design, delivery and handover phases working collaboratively with stakeholders from around the business to ensure successful delivery.
This role offers the opportunity to take a lead role on in solving some of the most complex operational challenges this service is facing into, both today and in the future - leading to tangible benefits. As such, our ideal candidate thrives in a challenging environment, is motivated by making an impact and delivering results, and is comfortable with at times, working under pressure as well as working to strict timelines. The role requires a self-starter with an eye for detail, who is capable of navigating a complex stakeholder and solution environment, providing their team with the leadership to succeed.
You'll build up expert knowledge of operations, stakeholders, digital solutions and data in your area to;
- Proactively scope and prioritise new requirements as they emerge in your area - connecting with relevant operational and governance forums to influence this
- Effectively co-ordinate and manage the delivery of concise packages of work within your workstream across both your team and external stakeholders
- Undertake forward planning to effectively manage your team's capacity and scope
- Build collaborative relationships with operational stakeholders, orchestrating handover to operational run teams at an agreed, appropriate point of delivery
- Provide regular reporting on your workstream in line with the agile methodology used across the Team, as well as complying with general governance processes
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years' experience in delivering change and transformation initiatives, in either a project or operational environment, or ideally a blend of both. Successful, candidates will show experience of;
- Leading change and transformation initiatives from end to end, into a live operation
- Delivering change across both digital and physical contexts
- Performing a variety of delivery roles, covering - solution design, project management, change management, performance reporting, continuous improvement.
Please get in touch with Lauren Pocknell at Investigo to be considered.