Solution Delivery Manager
My client has an urgent requirement for a Solution Delivery Manager to lead development team composing developers, data scientists, data engineers and UX/UI specialists. You'll get involved across the entire engineering lifecycle, developing, delivering and supporting the cutting-edge solution as it rolls out.
- Lead & manage the delivery of complex technology integration projects.
- Ensure our solution projects are delivered to quality, time and budget requirements and in accordance with our processes.
- Collaborate across our businesses and teams to ensure the right resources and skills are provided to enable successful solution delivery.
- Engage with clients, stakeholders and product owners to ensure their needs and requirements are considered and prioritised correctly.
- Establish and manage suppliers and sub-contractors where necessary for project delivery.
- Ensure risks and opportunities are managed effectively.
- Control the scope of assigned projects, using effective change control mechanisms.
- A track record managing the delivery of technology solutions, including hardware & software integration
- Full Project lifecycle experience
- Proven experience of Agile team management
- Hand-on experience of data science and data engineering and data modelling.
- Cloud architecture.
- Systems engineering methods and approaches.
- Management of Intellectual Property.