Delivery Manager - West London - Identity Access Management
The Digital Customer Identity & Protection portfolio sits within Developer & Identity Platforms Portfolio. Within this portfolio, the Customer & Consumer Identity team are responsible for enablement of application teams to drive their digital customer identity journey. This underpins their digital products and services for customers.
The Delivery Manager role is responsible for leading both development and operations of the global IDP platform, with a key focus on innovation and customer centricity
Their Innovation and Engineering teams enable strategic platforms that make the future digital vision a reality. The purpose of the platform team is to enable product teams to deliver work with meaningful autonomy, focusing on the foundation of self-service API, tools, services, knowledge, and support which are arranged as a compelling internal product.
Join them and you'll have an opportunity to use your existing experience and expertise whilst continuing to develop professionally at global level. Personal growth and development are encouraged and learning opportunities are plentiful. You are empowered to create a great platform to delight your customers.
- Understanding of Identity & Access Management
- Demonstrates adaptability & flexibility to respond to changing priorities, ideas & challenges.
- Experience of Agile IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Understanding of DevOps / Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery frameworks
- Experience managing Agile and DevOps teams
- Experience in managing global, distributed, and diverse teams
- Ability to identify and recommend areas of continuous improvement
- Outcome driven - ability to gather inputs and rally support across teams to enable a wide variety of perspectives and achieve shared outcomes.