Deputy Compliance Officer
Investigo are partnering with a successful international bank, who are looking to recruit a Deputy Compliance Officer for 12 month FTC. The successful candidate will have previous experience working across either retail, corporate, investment or private banking.
The main purpose of this role will be to manage the compliance reporting and governance team, as well as deputising and supporting for the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Compliance oversight and assurance.
- Regulatory compliance - analysis of new or amended regulations, and make sure that these are understood across the relevant areas of the business. Be the regulatory compliance SME within the bank.
- Compliance advisory.
- Reporting and understanding material compliance risks.
- Develop and enhance internal compliance framework.
- Compliance monitoring and controls.
- Maintenance of a strong relationship with regulators.
Previous experience in Senior Compliance role is key, you will be working closely with the Chief Compliance Officer and other senior stakeholders across the business. Being able to indirectly manage and oversee multiple teams across the compliance function is also a key part of this role, so good generalist compliance experience and leadership skills are key.
This role will be based working from home until the bank move back to working in the office in line with government guidelines. City of London based role normally.
If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail please get in touch with Olivia Power.