An established FinTech is seeking a Deputy MLRO. You will be working closely with the MLRO in this varied and strategic role. You will have a strong background in financial crime framework risk assessment, policy design & implementation but also be able to be a point of advisory for the financial crime operations function.
The MLRO for this firm is wonderful and well known for investing in her teams. She is regarded highly in the financial crime world, and typically very particular who she hires. With this in mind, please make sure you have 80% of the below before applying.
To do this role you must:
- Have 7+ years financial crime experience
- Have experience in Identifying deficiencies in policies, procedures, systems or controls relating to ML/TF and coordinate the implementation of remedial actions to address such deficiencies
- Have already supported an MLRO in meetings with external auditors and regulators
- Be confident in conducting regular monitoring, testing and reporting on the effectiveness of the AML/CTF programme, including systems and tools, and day to day operations
- Consider yourself a specialist in financial crime for payments, (SWIFT, BACS, CHAPS etc.)
- You must be able to write financial crime policy from scratch
- Be able to review and design a risk appetite for products
- Love being apart of a fast paced environment
We will certainly consider people from a consultancy background who are payments specialists and have designed, implemented and tweaked new risk assessments.
To learn more please apply today or call Jess 020 3862 2750 / email@example.com