Investigos client are a financial services company currently looking for a DevOps/Release Engineer for a permanent role in London. Please see below for more information:
Job title: DevOps/Release Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
- You will be ensuring software is built, tested, versioned, packaged, configured, deployed and supported in the most efficient and effective way whilst liaising with both Development and IT Operations to understand how best to deliver.
- Automation will be a key focus you will be working towards the objective of automating all steps required from a developer checking in a code change through to it being used in production. Obviously you will also be required to ensure delivered systems are of production quality and adequately documented.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience of working in a DevOps role and be able to demonstrate an understanding of DevOps methodologies and proven experience of implementing them.
- You will need to have experience with Python scripting as well as continuous integration and deployment either Jenkins/Bamboo or equivalent.
- Experience with Server configuration management is vital, preferably Puppet.
- You will need to have been heavily involved with automated deployments to Windows and Linux Servers in a production environment.
- Experience working in an agile workplace, working across development and support teams will be very useful. If you've used Docker, Terraform/Packer, AWS or have used MSI, Nuget or NPM, they will give you a solid head start when getting up to speed
To apply for this role please send your updated CV to Bobby.email@example.com