Investigo are recruiting a Digital POS & Payments Manager for a client based in Birmingham.
In the role of Digital POS & Payments Manager Birmiongham you will play a pivotal role to lead, manage, develop and execute the POS & payment strategies aligned to the overall Digital & Technology strategy. Key duties to include:
- Clearly articulate the POS & Payments vision, strategy & key value benefits to key internal stakeholders, all business sectors and ensure the POS & Payment products are clearly understood & represented in both new bids and retention sales
- Deliver, track and manage the new POS strategy
- In collaboration with key strategic partners drive the ideation, innovation and development of new product enhancements or new product features. Ensure all POS & Payment products are grounded in robust insight & data are underpinned by clear customer need.
- Defining & translating high level business requirements to help the development teams understand what is needed when designing, building, testing & implementing either new feature enhancements or large change
- Build, embed and maintain a robust and aligned governance structure for POS & Payments to including Technology partner & supplier performance management for delivery of digital technology roadmap
- Deliver new and updated process documentation to reflect new procedures and changes to processes to ensure continual compliance with key security controls & standards and Profit Protection. This will also include close alignment with Service Assurance teams to ensure POS & Payments are covered and represented in end to end Service design models
- Key stakeholder to deliver new Data Intelligence strategy where POS data is integral
- Reporting & Metrics - Responsible for delivering against key quantitative and qualitative performance metrics. Responsible for delivering regular communication on planned POS & Payments technology change.
Quality Assurance & Continuous Service Improvement - Demonstrate quality assurance practices for all activity.
- Ensure a plan is in place to identify regular opportunities for review and enhancement.
- Essential understanding & knowledge of Payments value chain
- In depth knowledge & understanding of end to end POS systems in retail environment
- Excellent influence and persuasion skills to ensure constructive relationships with key business stakeholders and third-party vendors
- Experience preparing business cases and preparation for financial approval Experience in management of projects, software projects and their successful delivery
£60,000 to £65,000 plus full benefits package