Digital Product Manager
Remote - Initial 3 Months - £500 - £550 per day (outside IR35)
Our Non-profit client have an immediate requirement for 2 Digital Product Managers to join on an initial 3-month basis.
These roles will be responsible for the delivery of the organisations digital products and are tasked with evolving the digital product portfolio aligned to the wider strategy, working across the organisation with external partners and suppliers to define and deliver digital product roadmaps.
The accountabilities for the Digital Product Managers are:
- Evolve the digital product portfolio
- Review digital demand support solutions delivery
- Define and manage digital product roadmaps
- Manage digital products through all stages of delivery
- Evangelise digital product management framework and governance
- Analysis and reporting of data regarding performance of digital products
- Drive optimisation and evolution of digital products
- Prioritise backlogs and support to agile ceremonies