EXPERIENCED LOCAL GOVERNMENT DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER REQUIRED FOR AN IMMEDIATE START!
*** £500 per day Ltd/umbrella *** London Borough has a challenging, customer focused digital agenda.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Project Manager to join our Digital Team for 6 months.
Key skills and experience for the successful candidate are:
* Experience of leading on the coordination of procurement activity across the commercial lifecycle from early engagement to contract award, working with procurement and legal specialists.
* An in depth understanding of managing transformation in large complex organisation improving business systems and processes
* Expert in project management methodologies agile and waterfall delivery processes and frameworks
* Must have direct experience of structuring, running, documenting and managing complex business change projects, programmes and portfolios
* Experience of building excellent relationships with senior managers and Members
* Experience of detailed resource management and success in implementing complex resourcing approaches
* Experience of managing a mixed and varied workload of conflicting priorities responding effectively to the needs of all customers/ users / stakeholders
* Experience of report writing and communications for a variety of audiences, demonstrating numeracy and literacy, and applying expert knowledge
* Experience in dealing with a range of complex and contentious matters requiring a consistently high degree of support, persuasion and advocacy and an awareness of major policy objectives
* Strong leadership, influencing, people engagement, and people management skills
* Ability to work autonomously to meet the objectives of the organisation
* Ability to manage technically diverse teams to deliver agreed outcomes
* An ability to respond to unpredictable volume of work, with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work activities and objectives
* Excellent planning and organisational skills coupled with a strong focus on the delivery of the objective
* Creative and innovative in finding solutions to complex problems
* Knowledge of governance frameworks and Local authority governance beneficial * Possess strengths in organisational, attention-to-detail, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills We are looking for a Project Manager with experience in procuring software and consultancy services, with an understanding of the procurement end to end lifecycle.
They will need to be used to working in a fast-paced environment, using tools, such as Jira, to track, manage and projects. You will provide vision, management and direction to the project team and stakeholders throughout the project and ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on and resources are effectively managed.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and have relevant Local government experience, give me a call on 07711373367 or an email on firstname.lastname@example.org