Clinical-stage Biopharma/Gene Therapy company focusing on rare and serious diseases.
Greater Boston, MA area
Associate Director/Director, Biologics & Gene Therapy Process Development and Manufacturing - Full time, permanent
This position will be part of a team that is developing protein therapeutics and gene therapies in pre-clinical, early and late-stage clinical development. This individual will lead all process development, scale-up, and manufacturing efforts for the company's protein and gene therapy program.
This is a highly visible role within the company, with an opportunity to partner with both internal and external groups to develop biologics manufacturing strategies.
- PhD in a relevant, scientific field with industry experience, ideally in biologics or gene therapy
- Demonstrated leadership experience and subject matter expertise in biologics or gene therapy process development and manufacturing
- Technical expertise in one or more of the following areas - cell line development, bioreactor development, purification development, gene therapy or biologics manufacturing, process characterization and validation.
- Experience in a GMP environment
- Experience in CMC regulatory requirements and authoring CMC sections in support of INDs, BLAs.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details
**No relocation assistance or visa sponsorship available for this position**