Our client is a leading FinTech, providing digital asset infrastructure solutions for some of the top financial institutions in the crypto space. Their SaaS platform is used by hundreds of customers for performing robust financial operations.
Energized by the idea of ramping a high-powered FinTech's growth? Believer in strong partnerships to fast-track an organization's path to success? This position, reporting to the Head of Corporate Strategy, will lead the day-to-day aspects of channel and distribution partners to drive meaningful revenue through these relationships. The person will work closely with internal sales, marketing, product, and legal, as well as corporate partners, to ensure partnerships reach their maximum potential and drive client value.
- Generate meaningful revenue from each distribution partnership, demonstrating year-on-year growth.
- Implement efficiency to improve operational components of distribution partnerships between organization and their partners.
- Identify opportunities to expand partnerships.
Education: Bachelor's degree
- 10-14 years' experience
- Experience in sales, business development, and/or managing partnerships.
- Experience in managing distribution or channel partnerships is a plus.
- Knowledge of financial services and banking technology.
- Industry background in banking, trading, payments technology, or digital assets a plus.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and work cross-functionally and across partner organizations to ensure strong collaboration.
- Manage potential channel conflicts with other sales channels.
- Navigate client organizations to help drive sales success.
- Ability to influence teams that do not report to you.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Bias for action is a must.