Start-up biotech company focused on the discovery and development of therapeutics for the treatment of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and kidney disease disorders.
Greater Cambridge, MA area
Director, In Vivo Pharmacology - full-time, permanent
- Lead the in vivo pharmacology program and team.
- Design, execute and interpret preclinical in vivo studies in support of multiple programs.
- Work closely with project teams to conduct in vivo studies, coordinating tasks across multiple projects, demonstrating prioritization and planning.
- S. (15+ years), M.S. (10+ years), or PhD (5+ years) in neuroscience or related discipline
- Hands-on experience with performing survival surgeries including stereotaxic or direct intraparenchymal injection, rodent (mouse and rat) behavioral testing to assess memory and motor dysfunction.
- Experience with relevant molecular biological techniques such as western blotting
- Working knowledge with neurological disease models
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contact with further details.