Director, Medical Writing (Oncology)
New Jersey - United States
Seeking highly experienced and motivated Medical Writing Leads to join a small group with a well-known and established global pharmaceutical organization in the NJ area. This new incumbent will work closely with upper management and will be very involved with all regulatory writing strategies. Expected to provide sound guidance, leadership, and an expertise to the project teams and outside vendors and external contacts. This position is responsible for writing, editing, and coordinating content for federal clinical or regulatory projects while serving as the primary technical contact with internal and external teams. Ensures that all strategies are in place and executed to support the authoring, review, approval of documents to ensure the accuracy of all complex clinical documents. There will be no direct reports; however, will be considered upper managements right-hand and will Lead the team and external contacts.
- Lead, coordinate, compile, produce, and author routine regulatory submissions/amendments.
- Lead submission document writing strategies (BLA, NDA, MAA).
- Manage and collaborate with stakeholders globally - clinical, nonclinical/pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, biostatistics.
- Tracking all timelines on regulatory deliverables as well as providing project updates - this will include highlighting any risks that might impact the ability to achieve corporate goals.
- Ensure that all regulatory submission documents are fully compliant with internal document standards.
- You will work with the wider team to ensure that all regulatory practices and strategies are fully executed and all submissions are evaluated and reviewed thoroughly to ensure the following: completeness, well organized, scientifically accurate, of high-quality, in regulatory compliance and presented in a manner that facilitates agency review.
- Lead the planning and authoring of clinical submissions and provide authoritative support and advice to teams both directly and through oversight of internal or vendor staff.
- Bachelor's degree in a Scientific discipline required (advanced degrees are highly preferred)
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Experience as a Submission Lead (CTD submissions)
- Oncology experience is highly preferred but not essential
- Prior hands-on leadership and management experience
- Regulatory writing experience for both US and EU
If you meet the above qualifications and interested in learning more, please contact Bria Gaber at email@example.com or (646) 430-1191 for more information.