Director of Medical Writing
New Jersey - United States
Seeking an experienced Director of Medical Writing to join a growing, late-clinical stage, Oncology pharmaceutical group in New Jersey. You'd be working with a leading Pharmaceuticals company, who are looking for an experienced Regulatory Affairs Medical Writer to work in the global projects team.
- You will be responsible for leading, coordinating, compiling, and producing routine regulatory submissions/amendments (IND/NDA)
- You will collaborate with stakeholders globally - clinical, nonclinical/pharmacology, manufacturing, quality, biostatistics, pharmacovigilance
- You will be responsible for tracking timelines on regulatory deliverables as well as providing project updates - this will include highlighting any risks that might impact the ability to achieve corporate goals
- You will ensure that all regulatory submission documents are fully compliant with internal document standards
- You will work with the wider team to ensure that all regulatory practices are fully integrated into all pre-clinical, clinical, and technical submissions, and evaluate all documents submitted to the FDA to ensure they are complete, well organized, scientifically accurate, of high quality, in regulatory compliance and presented in a manner that facilitates agency review
- You must have a Bachelor's degree and Master's degree - Advanced degrees (Ph.D., MD, PharmD) is highly preferred
- 10+ years of regulatory experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Oncology experience is required
- Experience with modules 2.5, 2.7.3, 2.7.4, ISS, and ISE are essential
If interested in learning more, please contact Bria Gaber at email@example.com or (646) 430-1191 for more information.