A leading Pharmaceutical Company is looking for a strong publications leader to spearhead their global publication planning and medical communications implementations for one of their key franchises.
Working alongside key stakeholders within the Franchise, Global Medical Affairs, Clinical Development and Medical Communications Teams you will use your expertise to oversee, support and ultimately develop a global publication strategy for your franchise and the different associated compounds.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive the global publication implementation team to develop the global publication tactical plan.
- Supporting the development of the global publications strategy and supporting the medical communication plan development by translating medical/publication strategy into actions.
- Facilitate the development of medical communication, medical education and medical training content.
- Managing the global publication review process, adhering to publications policies, reviewing and overseeing abstracts, posters, oral presentations, medical slides and manuscripts.
- Work with vendors as necessary to develop and oversee content for scientific and medical education/training.
- Ensure strong collaboration and alignment internally to bring the publication strategy for your franchise together, ensuring robust medical strategic plans are in place.
You will need the following:
- An advanced medical or scientific degree
- 4+ years of relevant commercial experience, either from within the pharmaceutical industry or with a publication / medical communications agency
- Experience working within Oncology is a preference
- You will need to demonstrate excellence in personal communication, scientific analysis, planning and organization
- Sound knowledge of good publication practices
- Strong content development expertise across a range of medical educational and training materials.