Director, AAV Process Development & Manufacturing
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company committed to developing treatments for CNS diseases. Our client has rapidly built a diverse portfolio of gene therapy candidates with the potential to address debilitating CNS genetic diseases.
· Identification of necessary process improvements, and management of development/ implementation of process improvements at external manufacturing sites.
· Responsible for technical transfer to contract manufacturing organizations, as well as proper implementation of the process at the manufacturing sites.
· Oversight of planning and proper execution of manufacturing runs at external CDMOs.
· M.S or equivalent in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Engineering or related discipline, with 9+ years of experience; Ph.D. with 6+ years of experience preferred.
· Expertise in development and manufacturing activities for early stage AAV products, preferably additional knowledge in late stage/commercial activities and plasmid manufacturing preferred.
· Knowledge in interacting and coordinating efficiently with Analytics, Regulatory Affairs, Program Management and Quality Assurance.
· Experience managing external contract organizations.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contact with further details.