Start-up AAV gene therapy company
Director, Process Development & CMC - permanent, full-time
This individual will oversee the Process Development groups and will have about 2-3 direct reports to start and build-out to about 5 or so. This person will also manage CMO relationships and capability.
- MS or above required, PhD preferred
- This role will lead process development and manufacturer contract negotiations
- 3-5 years of experience with filing IND and documentation
- Experience manufacturing CROs in AAV production (MUST have)
- Position to include hands-on internal development efforts
- Management or supervision of RDs and RAs
- Current role could be director of CMO with gene therapy experience or director/head of manufacturing for biotech/pharma
- CMC and Process development background
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now to be contacted with further details. This is not a fully remote role.