Biotech company focused on CRISPR-based editing technology
Director/Senior Director, mRNA Sciences
The Director/Senior Director, mRNA Sciences will lead a group of scientists working on building core mRNA expertise and execute studies to evaluate and optimize mRNA process. This individual will provide technical oversight and guidance to improve process.
The Associate Director/Director, mRNA Sciences will lead process development and scale-up of various mRNA purification strategies.
- PhD in relevant scientific field plus 6-12 years' industry experience or MS with 15 years proves development experience
- Deep expertise in mRNA science, mRNA process development, and optimization
- Strong understanding of mRNA characterization and purification processes
- Experience in mRNA optimization, in-process and release testing is a must
- Good understanding of cGMP manufacturing guidelines
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.