Investigo's major client are seeking an experienced Discovery Project Manager to join as part of a global transformation programme. The Discovery PM will need to lead a number of internal and external technical specialists to ensure successful delivery, and mapping of the local data using IT Asset Management as single source of truth. They will work closely with Business Unit leads and SI project manager to drive analysis and options and ultimately a recommendation and costs.
- Support the IT organisation to lead, develop, and deliver prioritised technical projects to enable the ultimate delivery of the target operating model
- Collaborate with all parties - including market IT teams - in order to gain buy in and maintain alignment, whist displaying sensitivity that not all intentions can be shared
- Establish detailed delivery plans and success criteria
- Monitor & report progress against delivery KPI targets and benefits, acting as a key point of contact for project communications and engagement with the wider business.
- Define project resource requirements, gaps, and priority setting.
- Develop and maintain key project artifacts to ensure consistent project updates to stakeholders
- Partner the with local IT teams as appropriate to coordinate and track local / regional deliverables
- Act as a brand ambassador for the Tech Transformation team and play an active role in positively shaping how transformation capabilities are perceived by the wider business
Skill & experience
- Minimum 8-10 years technical project management / delivery lead experience
- Strong project management and programme management skills / qualifications
- Experience in IT transformation on a global scale
- Experience in infrastructure, EUC, Cloud, Data Centre migration
- Good technical understanding
- Working with stakeholders at all levels
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Service Now IT Asset Management is a bonus