E-commerce Solutions Architect - be part of one of the largest retail transformation programmes in the world.
Location: Remote, with occasional travel to Leeds (no more than 1-2 days per week maximum).
Salary & Benefits: extremely competitive plus a range of benefits including, Discretionary bonus Car allowance, Family healthcare, Pension plan, childcare vouchers, Free parking, 25 days holiday +B/H.
Our client is looking for an E-commerce Solutions Architect at a very exciting time where they will form part of a new journey to create a brand-new UK E-Commerce platform after recently parting ways with its parent company. The opportunity to help shape and create the future of their UK online Retail presence and to be part of the product selection process. There is also a considerable gap in knowledge and skills from a UK perspective therefore this position offers the candidate the chance to help with creating and scaling up in house knowledge and expertise to last for a lifetime.
You'll join a mature practice, working with a team of 40+ Architects in a supportive environment, and great opportunities for self-development. Experience in eCommerce is essential and operating in an enterprise-scale environment is desirable.
What do we need?
- Strong Solutions Architect
- Background in eCommerce Solution Design and Integration
- Experience in solution design and a real passion for current trends including mobile and cloud technologies (we use Azure)
- You'll have awareness of architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, but this is desirable and not essential.
- Experience of Archimate, so it would help to understand this notation, but training will be provided.
- Agile experience and awareness of ERP solutions is beneficial.
In return you will receive a salary extremely competitive plus a range of benefits inc, Discretionary bonus Car allowance, Family healthcare, Pension plan, childcare vouchers, Free parking, 25 days holiday +B/H.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to Andy.Basham@investigo.co.uk if you need any further information feel free to contact me on 07929033724; I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit you.