One of Investigo's long standing clients is currently searching for a Group Financial Controller on a 12+ month contract. This is an exciting and challenging role which encompasses both BAU and project based aspects.
The core of this role is heading up the financial and management accounting function for the real estate group, as well as looking after the shared service centre. The successful candidate will have previous experience heading up a large team within a listed company.
Responsibilities will include driving best accounting practices and procedures, managing the group team, ensuring compliance with local accounting standards and overseeing the audit process.
- Listed company background
- Managed a large team previously
- IFRS and US GAAP experience
- SOX experience
- Group and technical accounting background
- Salary - £120,000 (Negotiable DOE)
- Duration - 12+ months
- Location - Remote/London
- Start date - Mid/Late April