Global strategic consulting practice that focuses on a number of strategic issues for the top 20 pharmaceutical companies in the world is seeking an engagement manager.
This strategic consulting practice focuses on commercial strategy, product and portfolio strategy, and pricing. This firm focuses on therapeutic areas within oncology, rare disease, virology, and cardio-vascular therapeutic areas.
This is an outstanding opportunity that offers exposure to a wide variety of fascinating projects, and proven room for professional growth and development.
- Act as the day-to-day, full-time project manager to help ensure successful problem formulation, comprehensive analysis, and problem resolution
- Work closely with senior partners to help build strong relationships with clients
- Establish client value propositions that tie key strategic, financial and operational metrics directly to near and long term business improvement
- Conduct complex problem-solving through a hypothesis-based approach
- Complete primary and secondary research to drive to critical insights
- Create and utilize analytic tools (e.g., forecast models) to support key decision-making
- Communicate recommendations to clients to inform strategy and maximize value
- Undergraduate or Master's degree in the life sciences
- PhD in life sciences or MBA highly preferred
- 4+ years of full-time experience in strategic management consulting or bio-pharmaceutical industries
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively in a dynamic, team-based environment
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Highly analytical approach to solving complex problems