My leading media and intelligence company are currently looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect to join their Group Architecture function for a major digital transformation programme.
- Lead Enterprise Architecture definition and provide architecture assurance for complex or strategic change programmes, projects or Group initiatives
- Establish relationships with architects, peers and stakeholder groups within Group and Events divisions to define and communicate the vision, target architecture and transformation roadmaps to address the expected use cases for assigned strategic initiatives.
- Maintain and align enterprise architecture body of knowledge, consolidating the IT vision, strategy, roadmap, architecture artefacts, standards, patterns, best practices and technologies - our understanding of the IT landscape, the As-Is and To-Be, aligned to the business strategy and the portfolio of change.
- Ensure the Enterprise Architecture team and the architecture body of knowledge is used to facilitate technology governance and management within Divisions and across technology, performing impact analysis and risk identification for change initiatives, including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, strategic planning and change initiatives
- Collaborate with the Technology and Business stakeholders to identify risks to delivery
- Collaborate with delivery teams and solution architects on overall architecture assurance and critical technology decisions to ensure alignment with target architecture and transformation roadmaps
- Collaborate with colleagues within Information Security and Compliance to ensure alignment between Enterprise Architecture and the IT Controls framework, Information Security and Compliance.
- Using to be architectures and roadmaps assist with business case development, cost benefit modelling and project initiation documents to support the approval of change initiatives to initiate.
- Experienced in both definition and leadership of Enterprise Architectures for enterprise class capabilities, that integrate cloud native services and bespoke legacy platforms with customer experience channels, services and third party platforms
- Experience of defining enterprise architecture for content management and content delivery channels, including audience engagement, associated data architectures with subscription-based eCommerce, entitlement, access control and customer identity management, across a diverse product and go to market business ecosystem
- Experience performing in an EA role across multiple divisions or business units, developing and maturing the architecture capabilities, while also operating as part of a centralised, federated or co-ordinated EA capabilit
- Experience of working with Business Leadership, e.g. Divisional CEO, SMT, Market or Product Owners, to define and align enterprise architecture to strategic and commercial objectives
- Experience leading enterprise architecture on complex transformation initiatives such as Content Management or Digital transformation programmes
- Experience of adopting/adapting multiple enterprise architectural methodologies and frameworks (e,g, TOGAF, Zachman), relevant industry associations and reference models (e.g. DMBOK, APCQ, etc.) and the tools or notations (e.g. BPML) used to define and communicate architectures with all stakeholder groups