Investigo's major client based in Leeds is looking for a Customer Enterprise Architect. You will be an experienced Enterprise architecture with solid experience in the marketing system space where you have been a part of major implementations. You will have deep knowledge and experience in the customer data and systems, for areas such as adtech, martech, value exchange, CRM, insights, DAM, MAP, MRM and CDP. This role is an opportunity to be part of one of the largest retail transformation programmes. You will be responsible for leading the architecture decisions for our Marketing functions, transforming what is there today onto next generation systems for one of the UK's leading retailers.
- To create and manage Enterprise Technology Strategy for their Marketing functions, which include Customer Data, Media Activation, Decisioning, CRM, Insights, Marketing Automation, Advertising, Marketing Technology and Digital Asset Management.
- The ability to balance business strategy with the timelines available and determine how technologies can best fulfil the needs in the short and long term.
- Work with the customer team to define and design their customer ecosystem, supporting decision making on tools, technology and vendor selection.
- In collaboration with the EIA, Data and Solution Architecture team ensure integration between key marketing systems from a technology and data perspective.
- Produce our technology transition roadmaps, bringing into play several factors such as what technologies are available and when, and what is approaching end of life.
- You will work closely with senior business leaders within our organisation to shape the technology vision and being seen as the go-to point for the customer technology vision.
- Seek out innovative new opportunities to exploit value within our organisation.
- Significant enterprise architecture experience in the marketing systems space
- Experience working with large customer data sets across multiple platforms.
- Must have major implementations with one or more of the leading solution providers of marketing systems during your career.
This role is based in Leeds, with the flexibility to work from home 3 days per week for a 2-3 year fixed term contract.