My client are currently looking for an experienced Enterprise Data Architect to help design and author the Group Wide Data Strategy from a Data Architecture perspective.
This team has dedicated domain and solution architects so is perhaps less focused on the 'hands-on' element, but rather take the business on a journey and leading the definition and implementation of strategies, principles and standards for data modelling, data quality and data management.
Key skills required:
- Strong background in Data Architecture, ideally at Enterprise level.
- Strong SAP (SAP BW) experience
- Good experience of Azure environments
- Strong Data Governance experience, ideally across SAP and Azure environments
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This really is an exciting opportunity to own a vision across a leading UK company launching a number of critical initiatives. Please get in touch asap to learn more - this role will interview and offer this week.