I am currently looking for an experienced ERP Data Migration Consultant to join our customer on an initial 6 month remote contract (Outside IR35).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Target data mapping matrix for all data.
- Monitor data migration milestones.
- Identify errors throughout the migration cycle in order to find any gaps in data.
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
- Perform migration and testing of transaction data (FA,GL,AR,AP etc).
- Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
- Develop best practices, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Identifying the data migration impact of all proposed changes.
- Deliver Data Migration activities to agreed schedules.
- Test the new system after the migration process as well as the resulting data to find errors and/or points of corruption.
- Perform Data Cleansing activities as required through engagement with the relevant data stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Strong attention to detail in order to evaluate data for accuracy and errors.
- The ability to problem-solve under pressure and in complex situations.
- A methodical and logical approach to planning and organization.
- The ability to clearly communicate with team members.
- Experience of data analysis and manipulation.
- Methodical approach to problem solving.
- Proven experience of performing data migrations within a finance system.