I am currently looking for an experienced ERP (Kerridge) Project Director to join our customer on an initial 18 month contract.
The role will be to support the Finance Director and Board in management and delivery of priority projects through provision of reporting, challenge and support of project managers and project leads. Providing relevant and timely reporting.
- Experience in leading a successful ERP implementation in a multi-site business (ideally at least 1 implementation of Kerridge).
- Working knowledge of Project Management systems, processes and theories.
- Recognised Project management qualification (Prince 2).
- Extensive experience in previous project management with the ability to demonstrate successful results.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Ability to see risks/opportunities
- Results driven
- Commercial awareness
- Disciplined and structured approach
- Analytical approach
This role will be Inside IR35.