This is a fantastic new role for a Finance Administrator who is organised, numerically minded with excellent attention to detail. If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW! We are working with a really lovely client, seeking someone who is has strong admin and finance skills and wants a long term career move.
Location: Remote at present, and when they return to the office will always have a couple of days from home (Office location is Holborn.
Salary:£19,000 - £22,000 per annum!
Culture: Friendly, family feel, professional and fast paced company to work for. Exciting changes happening within the business
- Responsible for processing and generating invoices
- Weekly maintenance of company finance tracker
- Reviewing client balances to prioritise
- Updating Revenue reconciliation sheet
- Other ad hoc support to the Deputy Financial Controller as requested
- General support for the AR function
- Raising credit notes
- Dealing with any client PO queries
Skills and Personable Attributes
- Numerically minded
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Organised and structures
- Pro-active, takes initiative and is driven
- Loves a challenge and a problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team player, but also able to work independently
If you have strong Finance Admin experience and are looking for a stable career move please apply online and also send your CV to Gemma Case firstname.lastname@example.org