Investigo have partnered with a wholesale organisation to support them in recruiting for a Finance Administrator to work on a 6month contract for our client who is based in Northamptonshire.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Purchase Order Tracking - adding POs to a tracker, inclusion of invoices; reporting on 'spent' POs.
- Invoice processing - review of relevant invoices and coding to indicate within PO limit.
- Journal processing - compilation of information for journal for review; posting of approved journals.
- Month-end reporting - preparation of review documents during month end process - download of transaction reports and compilation of 'latest view' of CC report.
- Build of Purchase Ledger interface detail : download of PL files and annotation of invoice details into reference document.
- Creating/Updating any process documentation.
- Ad Hoc tasks - Helping with any ad hoc queries that may come through.
This role would be great for someone who is looking to get experience and starting out in their finance career and at the start of their studies.
- Hybrid working (1 day in the office 4 from home)
- Full time role working 9am-5pm (some flexibility)
- 6 month FTC
- £20,000 - £25,000 DOE