Our client, a leader in their field are currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract. The role will work closely with the Reporting Manager to oversee the reporting from the SSC and provide high quality analysis and reporting to the senior management team.
- Provide insight and interpretation of the data to enable business focused supporting commentary and analysis to underpin the financials presented.
- Support the Reporting Manager by assessing the risks and opportunities, identifying areas that require further information and ensuring the appropriate level of insight, review and assurance.
- Responsible for setting the timetable of deliverables across the divisional finance team and ensuring other stakeholders deliver on time and to the quality required.
- Responsible for reporting across the 3 key financial statements (P&L, BS, Cash), ensuring movements on each are understood and consistent.
- Review of any external reporting on behalf of the divisional finance team
- Work with the auditors and the business to facilitate a smooth audit process.
- Preparation of board reports and any other ad hoc requirements.
Forecasting and Planning:
- Assist with the planning process across the division, ensuring the right tools are in place with the other finance teams to control and manage updates.
- Review and challenge submissions from the business to ensure plans are robust and consistent.
- Production of plan/forecast deliverables including the business presentation and load into SAP.
- Monthly forecast update
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or equivalent) with experience of providing high level analytics and commentary and supporting a senior management team.