Finance Analyst - Crick, Northamptonshire, £28,000-£32,000 - Permanent Role
As a Finance Analyst you will be joining a large and multifaceted team with lots of scope to progress both within the current team and within the organisation.
- Design, prepare and produce regular and ad hoc, accurate and timely Reporting
- Co-ordinate, recommend, request, prioritise and review any ideas for improvement, changes or developments to reports and business tools obtained while pro-actively monitoring and reducing errors and omissions in all reports
- Complete complex financial transaction processing
- Manage the reconciliations and exception transactions, receipting and payment management
- Authorise transactions to ensure appropriate control
- Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of the end to end processes under their area of responsibility.
- Production of high quality MI for internal and external recipients together with production of intelligent and coherent business documents as required
- Provide advice, guidance and training to colleagues in respect to areas of expertise.
- Proactive thought and suggestion in respect to improving business processes.
- Actively participate and support project activities and business development initiatives.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Able to analyse and interpret Management Information including Financial Reports
- Have experience of improving accounting processes
- Good understanding of Excel (V-Look Ups, Pivot Tables)