We are currently recruiting for a newly created role within a rapidly developing organisation, the Financial Analyst will work closely with the Head of Reporting and FP&A Manager to provide insight and support to the cost centres and projects.
The core responsibilities will include:
- Manage the financial reporting, forecasting and analysis for the required cost centre's.
- Provide business partnering support to all the functional budget holders helping them understand their current cost base, cost control and financial planning.
- Provide FP&A support by working with the FP&A Manager and Head of Reporting in ensuring timely and accurate submission of quarterly numbers and reporting pack to Group.
- Assist in preparation of Balance Sheet, working capital, cashflow and other financial schedules required as part of the quarterly submissions to Group.
- Contribute to the external audit process and liaise with audit teams as necessary.
- Participate and actively contribute to system and process improvement initiatives
- Provide continuous improvement to the KPI and dashboard reporting and analytics.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with experience within budgeting, reporting and analysis. Strong communication skills and the ability to business partner with non finance managers is also essential for the role.