Investigo are working with a large multinational organisation with offices worldwide including significant finance teams in Switzerland, Spain, London and South America. The roles will both offer 3 and 2 hybrid working with office days based out of their flagship head offices in Chelsea. The position has the potential to offer international travel and opportunities down the line with the company massively valuing internal progression.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will work closely with a dynamic international team and get hands-on operational finance experience in a fast-growing division of this international group. Working with cashflow and revenue for 15+ different markets, you have an opportunity to improve your analytical skills as well as gain exposure to a large part of their online business.
- Accounting for several different markets and entities
- Payment reconciliations in different currencies
- Cash flow analysis and cash management
- Reconciliation of global revenue for our international online business
- Financial reporting and analyses
- Monthly and quarterly closing procedures
- Supporting the management team with various tasks and other projects (eg ongoing project in the selection of new payment gateways and systems)
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement and efficiency
- Quick progression once settled into the business taking ownership of your own projects
- 2-4 years of work experience in Accounting or related Finance experience
- Preferably Finance/Accounting/Business Administration degree, minimum Bachelors
- Exceptional analytical and logical thinking abilities
- An energetic personality with a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable in working with large sets of data, Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Accountable and committed to team goals
- Flexible, calm under pressure and able to multitask
- Happy working in a fast-paced, international environment
- Aspirations to pursue an international career
- Excellent communication skills in English, additional language skills a plus
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to progress your career please apply and we will get in touch.