Investigo are exclusively recruiting a Finance Analyst for a global services client based in Leicester.
In the position of Finance Analyst Leicester you will support the Head of FP&A with delivering month end along with analysing key commercial data to enable key business making decisions. Other key duties to include:
- Help perform month-end and year-end variance analysis Results
- Assist forecasting the P&L for the rest of the year.
- Attained better deals by supporting procurement in their negotiations and providing transparent and confident holding costs through Analysis of Manufacturer offers
- Providing timely reports of financial performance that supports decision making
- Providing financial analysis to support the optimisation of key business decisions
- Supporting in post mortem analysis of products to understand different aspects of costs and finding opportunities so future procurement strategies can be aligned accordingly
- Providing Scenarios and Solutions to Internal and External Stakeholders
- Providing detailed reasoning and variance analysis for various product costs
- Adhoc reporting and analysis as required
- Support and cover for the Head of Fleet Planning & Accounting
The successful candidate will need to be Part Qualified either ACCA or CIMA
Previous experience with month end processes
Ability to manipulate large data and present to key internal stake holders
Strong motivational skills with the ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team.
£32,000 to £38,000 plus full study package/ benefits (hybrid working circa 40% in the office)