Investigo are working with a specialist real estate investment and advisory company who work alongside some of the most recognisable names in the industry to recruit a Finance Analyst for their London based finance team.
The ideal candidate will be a part of the Finance Team and will be responsible for assisting in the analytics of all aspects of the Funds and investments. They will model and forecast the performance of the Funds and of existing and potential new vehicles. The individual will be expected to perform in-depth excel analysis and to be comfortable interacting with senior management.
Key elements and responsibilities of the role will compromise the following: -
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models and fund reporting templates in excel and leading on the implementation on system improvements such as Power BI
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly/monthly IRR forecasts, cash flow analysis, hold/sell analysis
- Assisting in the preparation of annual Fund and investment budgets and business plans
- Monitoring and reporting on budget vs actual variances and assisting with re-forecasting on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Using appropriate tools to produce/review Fund and investment monitoring reports
- Assisting with the preparation of investor reporting
- Data collation and management; seeking effective ways to integrate external systems with in-house database systems
- Assisting with the production and review of ad-hoc analytical reports
- Supporting projects or specific work streams
- Efficiently handle large sets of data and be able to confidently process them into required formats
- Providing ad-hoc financial support to the Financial Controllers and Finance Director
Ideal candidate: -
- Experience of analysing and interrogating data
- Excellent excel and data analytic skillset
- Ability to develop, adapt and maintain effective working relationships within the team and across the business
- Proactive and delivery focused with good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deliverables
- Proven track record of delivering results and a key eye for detail
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please reply with a copy of your latest CV.